We Are Glad You're Here!
A Few Things to Know for Your First Visit
- What is it like?
- A warm, vibrant atmosphere with passionate praise and worship and engaging sermons.
- What about my kids?
- Your kids will be signed in to our C3Element Kids in the lobby before service. You will be given a tag unique to your kids to ensure that they go home with the right parents! We value to security of all C3Element Kids and will not release them to anyone who does not have the unique tag. Kids are able to go downstairs to the Fellowship Hall for Worship and service.
- Where do I park?
- Main parking is in the upper parking lot to the left of the building (north lot).
- What do I wear?
- Clothes! We are a casual church. Most Sundays you will find Pastor Luke in jeans and a collared shirt. We have people of all styles, from shorts and t-shirt to suit and tie.
- How can I get connected?
- Download the Church App for all updates and announcements
- Like and follow us on Facebook
- Get involved on Wednesday nights
- Join a C3Life Group! (coming in 2022!)